A Micromelon Robot is the best way to learn Blockly and Python at the same time. With our unique code to blocks interface students and children can learn Visual Coding with Blockly, and progress all the way to Python code as taught in high school and university.
Micromelon Robotics also comes with lots of workshops and lessons to get your children into coding and robotics!
Micromelon Robotics has loads of sensors to keep your students and children busy for years.
- 2 Controllable Motors with Tracks
- Ultrasonic Distance Sensor for seeing what's ahead
- Inertial Measurement Unit for detecting motion and orientation
- Colour sensors for looking at the ground (hint: follow some lines)
- 8x RGB LEDs
- OLED Screen
- Bluetooth for wireless connection to a laptop
- USB C charging, no more replacing batteries
In the box:
- Micromelon Robotics robot
- USB-C Charging cable
- USB-C Power adapter
- Quick start guide
- Access to workshops and lessons
This is a preorder with expected ship date in November. Micromelon Robotics has minor tweaks and certification to go before the robots will ship to customers. The robots may ship in pre-production packaging. We'll be sending updates to customers every few weeks. If you'd like to know more or you are a school looking to use Micromelon Robotics, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Robots come with a 2 year Warranty on all hardware.